At any time, you may exercise the rights pursuant to art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016 including those to obtain from the owner access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability.
1) WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you agree that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We process two types of data:
1.1) data provided by the user
When you contact us we ask you to provide us with some data, for example:
first name, last name, company, e-mail, telephone, state, province, city.
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the relative processing in the manner described in this statement.
Data of minors under the age of 16
If you are under the age of 16, you cannot provide us with any personal data and in any case we do not assume responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
1.2) data we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information about your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) location of the tool you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
2) HOW DO WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED?
We use your data to guarantee access to our services and their delivery, including:
- Request for information on the products we offer
- Communications related to the provision of the service
If you have expressly provided us with the we will use your data to inform you about promotional activities that may be of interest to you.
In particular, we use them to: communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities via e-mail, carry out analysis and reporting activities connected to promotional communication systems, such as, for example, detecting the number of e-mails opened, clicks made on links present in the communication or the list of subscribers to the newsletter.
3) IS THE PROVISION OF DATA MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services offered, any refusal makes it impossible to use the service itself; however, it is optional for promotional purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website.
4) WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
The data controller is Dielle S.p.A con sede in Via Montegrappa, 142, 31010 Moriago della Battaglia (Treviso) / Italy - VAT number 00761830264 in the person of its legal representative.
5) HOW CAN YOU GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA, MODIFY THEM, CANCEL THEM OR HAVE A COPY OF THEM?
Access to personal data withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
Any natural person using our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can call us on 0039.0438.9091 – email@example.com
6) HOW AND FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and/or electronic/IT form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 2, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that established by the applicable legislation.
7) HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data is collected by the subjects indicated in point 4, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures envisaged by the GDPR (art. 32) for their treatment using IT, manual and automated tools and with strictly correlated logics for the purposes indicated in point 2 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Data Controller, the latter will notify the user by publishing them as clearly as possible on their pages or through alternative or similar means.